List of currently active programs
AHA! Spring After-School Programs: click here for flyer
- Spring Groups begin the first week of February and are held Tuesday–Saturdays
- Enrollment will be held in December and January
To apply, fill out the online application: https://ahasb.org/online-application/, and you will be contacted with the next steps for enrollment.
To learn more about individual programs, please check out our program page! https://ahasb.org/programs/.
How to Enroll
General guidelines for all programs
- Fill out our application and select groups/programs you are interested in.
- Once the application is submitted, our Community Enrollment Coordinator will reach out to you and refer you to the next steps.
Steps for NEW teens applying for After-School
During open enrollment (a month before groups begin):
- Complete an online application; the Community Enrollment Coordinator will reach out after the application has been reviewed.
- The Community Enrollment Coordinator will send electronic paperwork out, or physical paperwork can be picked up at our office, completed, and submitted.
- Attend Orientation; Spring 2023 Orientation will be held in January.
During closed enrollment (after programs have begun):
- Paperwork sent electronically; complete and submit.
- The Community Enrollment Coordinator will share the group’s location after submitting the paperwork.
Steps for AHA!’s Littlest Little Farm & In School AHA! Peace Builder Programs:
- Paperwork sent electronically, completed, and submitted.
- Physical address shared after paperi=rk submission.
Contact our Community Enrollment Coordinator, Paulina Romero: